It is amazing what benefits natural ingredients have on our skin. Facial cleansing does not have to cost you an arm and a leg. You can try simple natural products to cleanse and care for your skin.
Below you can find 5 awesome natural cleansers you can use.
- Coconut oil. Gently massage a small amount of coconut oil onto your face for about 30 seconds. Then apply a warm towel onto your face to open the pores. Leave this for about ten minutes then remove the oil by patting with a washcloth. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties so removes shine from your skin without stripping your skins natural oils and leaves your skin healthy and smooth.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Restores your skins PH levels and prevents pores from clogging. Prevents your skin from becoming too oily or too dry. Try mixing 1 part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts of water and apply this onto your skin with a cotton ball. Allow to dry then use your regular moisturiser.
Rumour has it that Scarlett Johansson uses apple cider vinegar as a face wash.
- Yoghurt. Rich in protein and lactic acid detoxifies the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, tightens pores, hydrates and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Massage plain yoghurt onto your face with your fingertips and leave on for a few minutes. Wash off with warm water. This will remove any dirt or makeup on your face.
- Honey and Lemon. A perfect soothing and cleansing combination. The citric acid from the lemon kills bacteria and helps clear away dead skin cells. Honey is antibacterial and full of antioxidants so prevents acne and slows down your skins ageing process.
- Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and polyphenols which are nourishing and help fight the signs of ageing. Just apply enough oil to cover your face with your fingertips using circular motions. Hold a warm washcloth over your face for a few minutes to open the pores then wash away with warm water.
Why not give what nature has to offer a try – you may be delightfully surprised at the fascinating results.